There are a number of considerations to be made when choosing a wedding ring. Styles range from Plain, Patterned and Diamond Set, to Shaped and Two Toned. The metal types offered by Orla James include, Platinum, Palladium, 9ct and 18ct White Gold, Yellow Gold and Rose Gold and finally, Silver. You also have a choice of light, medium or heavy weight and a range of ring widths.
You then have a choice of Mirror Polished, Brushed Finish and Matt Finish as well as a choice of adding diamonds.
It sounds like a lot to think about but once you start looking around, you'll soon start to get an idea of styles you like and what will suit you best. Here's a summary checklist which will help you to make the right decision.
- Do you know your ring size? Get yourself one of our free ring sizer tools and you can be certain you have the right measurement.
- Do you have any special or custom requirements? If you do then our 'design your own wedding ring' service would be right for you.
- What profile do you want? Flat, court, d-shaped or flat-court. If you don't know then don't worry. Our sample service means that you can check out various ring profiles for yourself at home.
- Do you know the width of the wedding band you desire? Our sample service can help you make the choice that's right for you.
- Have you decided upon the metal type? There's a lot to choose from including platinum, rose gold, yellow gold, white gold, palladium and silver.
- Do you prefer plain or patterned wedding rings? Again, there are many options to choose from so it's good to spend some time looking at the various styles available today.
- What about diamonds? Many people are opting to include diamonds in their wedding ring designs for that little extra dazzling sparkle.
- Would you like to make your own wedding rings? Our service enables you to spend some time working with our professional jewellers to create truly unique, bespoke wedding rings which are that little bit more special because they are made by you.
Our Complementary Services
Resize your ring subject to terms and conditions
FREE & LIFETIME polishing
Professionally clean and polish your rings
FREE rhodium plating
Renew the rhodium plating on your white gold ring
Personalise your ring
Get the best price
Our suite of complementary services are exclusive to