Platinum Wedding Rings
Why Choose Platinum Wedding Rings
Platinum has become a very popular alternative to traditional gold wedding rings. Here are some of the key reasons why people are choosing platinum wedding rings.
- Platinum is a hard, durable metal that retains its beautiful lustrous appearance.
- Platinum wedding rings can be engraved with attractive designs which catch the light and glitter brightly without losing any definition or crispness over time through wear.
- Platinum represents prosperity and good fortune making platinum wedding rings a popular choice for both men and women.
- Platinum wedding rings are available from Orla James in a wide variety of styles including classic court rings, D shaped, flat and flat court rings.
- You will find some eye-catching platinum wedding rings set with diamonds in the Orla James collection, which are proving to be very popular.
- Your platinum wedding rings can be embellished, finished and personalised to your exact requirements.
- Orla James will freelly engrave your wedding rings with your personal messages.
Choosing Your Platinum Wedding Ring
Making the right wedding ring selection can sometimes be a daunting experience. This is why we have provided the Orla James, try-before-you-buy sample service which allows you to relax at home while you consider various ring sizes and styles which we will send to you. You can take your time to decide exactly which wedding rings you and your partner desire without pressure from a salesperson. Here's a helpful checklist that will guide you toward making the decision that is right for you.
- What are the ring sizes required? Our free ring sizing tool will help to accurately measure your ring sizes.
- Which ring profiles do you like? Our sample service can help you to assess what's right for you and your partner.
- Consider the width of the band. It's always a good idea to try out several different ring-band-widths for comfort.
- Choose your ring metal. Platinum is a great choice, but be sure to consider other options.
- Do you and your partner want plain or patterned rings? Do you want matching rings?
- Would you like rings that are embellished with diamonds?
- Would you like your rings to be engraved? Perhaps with names, messages or simply your wedding date.
- Remember that we are here to help so why not give us a call or drop us a message if you have any questions that you would like answered.
- The Orla James promise means that not only do we send out our rings free of charge to all UK addresses, we promise to look after your ring for your lifetime. If your ring requires cleaning, polishing or re-sizing, we will do that for you free of charge.
Learn About Platinum
Here are a few key facts about the precious metal Platinum.
- Platinum was identified by the 18th century metallurgist Charles Wood.
- So far, only a small number of deposits have been found around the world and this scarcity contributes to the value of this metal.
- It's an inert, non-reactive metal which means it will not tarnish, oxidise, become dull or change colour over time.
- Platinum is, like silver, a brilliant white metal - but unlike silver it does not tarnish.
- Platinum is a harder more durable metal than either gold or silver. This means that engravings and stylistic designs will not wear down over time.
- Platinum will not react with the human skin.
- The scarcity and beauty of platinum makes it an ideal choice for wedding rings.
- The colour of platinum metal makes it ideal to be set with diamonds as they catch the light in a way that perfectly compliments the metal.
Because we are an online retailer, we have very few costs compared to the high street. Since we keep overheads low we are able to provide platinum and diamond platinum wedding rings at a far more reasonable price, sometimes as much as 60% less than you would find on the high street. You choose your style and design and we will have it delivered to you in a matter of days. Postage is free, as is engraving a message or name inside the ring.
Our Complementary Services
Resize your ring subject to terms and conditions
FREE & LIFETIME polishing
Professionally clean and polish your rings
FREE rhodium plating
Renew the rhodium plating on your white gold ring
Personalise your ring
Get the best price
Our suite of complementary services are exclusive to